Facelift Ibiza

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Hi all,

Currently have a 2018 Leon and looking to renew my PCP deal with an Ibiza FR Sport 110hp.

I'm favouring the facelift as I've been offered pretty much identical deals on the current and facelift and an extremely good px value on current car.

I'd really want parking sensors front and rear and I do quite a bit of manoeuvring, on facelift u can only option rear.

Dealer has offered to fit SEAT approved ones to a facelift they're due to receive shortly.

1st question is has anyone had this done by a dealer?

2nd question is regarding park pilot, which I know u have to activated thru carista or OBD11. As they're not factory fit, does anyone know if park pilot would work?

Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

May 16, 2019
Hello, I had dealer fitted rear sensors on delivery to my 2019 FR Sport. They are a bit rubbish, nothing shows on the dash and there is a crap on/off switch near the gear lever. I’d go for the Ex Lux and have them factory fitted if possible. I was surprised by the lack of integration - looks like it could have been done anywhere and it was expensive

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
I've just asked dealer and the rear activate on reverse been engaged and the front on a switch, which sounds s bit rubbish tbh.

Potentially back to the drawing board!!

Jul 28, 2021
Am toying of getting reverse camera for my 21 plate pre facelift and from the Seat UK accessories link below there is one available for Gen 2/Gen 3 radios.

My question is how do I find out which Gen radio I have

AnotherLife

Oct 1, 2020
I had my Ibiza fitted with rear parking sensors before I bought it. They engage (and beep once) when reverse gear is engaged, I find it useful. Why would you need front sensors?

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
originally I always questioned why ppl required front sensors, I mean if you can't see what's directly in front of you, then well....but however my sensors did 'save me' twice where I didn't see there were some unseen objects in unfamiliar parking spaces and the sensors picked them up at night...

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Ok so I ended up going with and Xcellence Lux 110hp manual in desire red to get the front, rear sensor and rear camera. Although I'm losing the sportiness on the outside of the FR Sport, I'm gaining other stuff like parking sensors, rear camera, ACC.

Pretty damn good deal too. My 2018 Leon SE Dynamic with 5 of optional extras and £568 deposit for the above Ibiza, paying the same a month on PCP.

Reactions: AnotherLife

pompeydave

Nov 30, 2017
Ok so I ended up going with and Xcellence Lux 110hp manual in desire red to get the front, rear sensor and rear camera. Although I'm losing the sportiness on the outside of the FR Sport, I'm gaining other stuff like parking sensors, rear camera, ACC.

Pretty damn good deal too. My 2018 Leon SE Dynamic with 5 of optional extras and £568 deposit for the above Ibiza, paying the same a month on PCP.

How are you enjoying your Xcellence Lux ? I’ve just put down a deposit on a 110 FR , can’t wait to get it on sept 1st lol

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.