Few performance parts for Mk4 Leon Cupra 290 GPF (May fit others)

Price
£400

Mystery290

Nov 13, 2018
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hi all, sadly my Cupra has gone back to the lease company and been replaced with a 3 series oil burner!
I've decided to sell the bits I had fitted to mine for somebody else's enjoyment, and thought I'd try here before the dreaded 'bay.
The parts have only been fitted for 2 years, and have covered 10,500 miles.
I have:

DTUK FSR+ Tuning box with software for 2019 Leon Cupra 290 (GPF) - this can be reprogrammed by DTUK for a small charge. In full working order and excellent condition with all labels in place on loom, comes with original box, fitting instructions and blanking plug. Made a remarkable difference in power and delivery for the money! This one is also Bluetooth enabled for use with the remote app. £250

Ramair Black Turbo Inlet Elbow (TI-007-BK
) - in excellent condition and comes with original instructions and mounting hardware, including screw, washer and O-ring. SOLD

Ramair Black 2.0 TSI MQB Intake Hose
- in excellent condition and comes with appropriate Jubilee clip. (only one included as the smaller original one is re-used) fits all 2.0 TSI cars on MQB platform. SOLD

VagSport Resonator Delete Pipe
- in good condition with fair wear & tear (surface finish but no dents or scrapes and both ends are clean) ONLY fits later hatchback cars with GPF fitted and NOT ST models with 4drive. £80

I am based near Newcastle if anybody would like to collect, otherwise I am happy to package up and arrange courier delivery at cost price.
Will accept cash on collection or PayPal for posted items.
Would be willing to accept sensible offers from anybody wanting to take the lot in one go, otherwise price is as shown for individual items.

Hopefully I haven't missed anything, but if I have, feel free to ask if you have any questions, cheers!

Attachments

• DTUK FSR plus.JPG
    DTUK FSR plus.JPG
    963.4 KB · Views: 149
  • RAMAIR Intake Hose.JPG
    RAMAIR Intake Hose.JPG
    832.5 KB · Views: 144
  • RAMAIR Turbo Inlet Elbow.JPG
    RAMAIR Turbo Inlet Elbow.JPG
    837.8 KB · Views: 145
  • VAGSPORT Res Delete 1.JPG
    VAGSPORT Res Delete 1.JPG