Few questions about my Leon

Jun 10, 2019
Hi All,
just started driving my wife's Leon Stylance 1.9TDi 2006. It seem to be a very well equipped version, but there are still some gadgets I would like to update if possible, however I will need your help to tell me if it's possible at all to do so.
1. I bought another cd radio with Aux option (mine doesn't have it). I now I would need a code to start it.
Would anyone be able to give me the code or a trip to a garage is the only option? Will AUX option work automatically or do I need to activate it?
It is: SE360 RHD MP3 S AUX
W01P2035186A N87
FD 2206
HW 0002
SW 0006
ME 0003

2. My cruise control doesn't work, and after a quick research I found out my car should have one. My plan is to change the indicator stalk (as apparently it is the most common reason of CC failure). Am I right at that, or should I look somewhere else? Do I need to activate anything after replacement?

3. I would like to retrofit auto dimming rearview mirror. Is there any plug I could connect it to? And again if I manage to connect it, do I need to activate it?

Thank you very much for any replies.

Reards

Last edited:

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
You'll need a code for the radio, if you didn't get one when you bought it you'll probably need to go to Seat for that.

Why didn't you fit the Sat Nav unit?

Also you could probably do with scanning it with VCDS to figure out why the cruise control isn't working.

Jun 10, 2019
Hi thanks for you reply. I didn't want to spend too much money on it and this one should be enough for my needs. I connected a simply device yesterday (cheap version, just checking errors) and it didn't find anything.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Just in case. My CC stalk has an on/off switch at the top of it. So you don't accidentally switch it on by catching the buttons (which I've never done anyway). You have made sure it's set to on? Just thought I'd ask before you ripped the stalk off and replaced it.

Jun 10, 2019
Thanks. Yes I tried switching it on, and off, and it didn't work. I disassembled it and noticed 2 wires were disconnected (loose ). Not sure if it wasn't me :) I ordered another one today, and it is supposed to be with me tomorrow. I'll replace it and let you know if it works.

Reactions: Legojon
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.