FIA vs McLaren... again.

FLK

May 14, 2005
UK, Staffordshire
Maybe, to be honest it's all in Alonso's head as Hamilton has clearly just made better on the equal level of support. How many times has McLaren tried to help Alonso out this season anyway.

To help matters McLaren got fined £15,000 today as well for allowing Hamilton to use 2 sets of wet tyres in practice, along with Button and Sato's teams.

silverfox

Feb 19, 2004
far far away
Visit site
Hamilton

To be honest, Hamilton and Alonso should both have been disqualified from the drivers championship anyway. I still don't understand how they got off with no penalty when the team were found guilty of cheating and using half a ferrari to gain all their championship points!

In the end, justice was done!

Don't get me wrong, I think Hamilton is a natural racer but the British press have, as usual, hyped his whole championship campaign up. I'm sure his day as champion will come but I do wish they would stop comparing him to legends such as Ayrton Senna!! No comparison in my opinion............yet!

CHR15-53AT

I agree, the british press i think are a nightmare .... they think England and all things English will win everything thats going for example football and rugby. They also said Button was going to be a world champion, but it doesnt look like it now, they put a curse on everything. They say Hamilton will be a world champion, but to be honest i think they have now cursed him aswell. Im not saying hes not a good driver, ... hes bl00dy brilliant but hes not the only good driver out there.

Sorry if this sounded like a rant but their attitude pi55es me off at times.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.