First time in a week!

Phil K

Here's your sign
Oct 18, 2004
Surrey darling...
Just been for a 10 mile hack in the LCR afetr not getting behind the wheel for a week and all I can say is wow it feels quick!

Basicly I tore my socroiliac ligaments last this time last week and have been in some serious pain since... technically not allowed to drive but I couldn't hold out any longer!

So, my backs killing me know but I have a big grin on my face! I am however suprised at how fast memories fade - I'm sure it wasn't as quick as that last week :D

ChrisUK

Eat My Smoke
Oct 20, 2004
Liverpool, UK
ALways the same when you get back to your car. You get used to the power, but a spell away from the wheel brings it all back..........enjoy :)

Wrighty

Aug 21, 2005
Derbyshire
I'm hoping to feel the same later today when (if...) I get my car back :D

hope you do mate cos im waiting to see your HID fitting guide! :D

been over 2 weeks now since i was behind the wheel, probably be at least another week too. let my dad drive it on tuesday, and sat in the passenger seat it always feels quicker to me!

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
I've been hassling the dealer all day today to find out when it's going to be back, and the latest I've heard is in the next hour. So if there is time I'll fit the lights tonight, but to be honest I might wait until tomorrow so I have all day to do it and get some good step-by-step photos.

Got HID's, LED sidelights and SeatCupra.net stickers to fit so should keep me entertained... oh, got an ICE install to do in a Nissan Vanette too! :)

(edit) Just as I type that the phone rings to say it's back :D

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
It's back baby :D

It's taken a month and goodness knows how many hours at the bodyshop, but it's back and looking fantastic! The paint job is superb, no signs of overspray, no rough finishes, no defects that my untrained eye can see and best of all... it's all one colour!! :D

It's getting dark now so HID's etc will be fitted tomorrow so I can spend some time doing it well and getting a good guide made up.

Happy days :)

Aug 29, 2006
Poole
It's back baby :D

It's taken a month and goodness knows how many hours at the bodyshop, but it's back and looking fantastic! The paint job is superb, no signs of overspray, no rough finishes, no defects that my untrained eye can see and best of all... it's all one colour!! :D

It's getting dark now so HID's etc will be fitted tomorrow so I can spend some time doing it well and getting a good guide made up.

Happy days :)

:funk: Happy Days Indeed! :funk:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.