Flash wash review!

Fidge

SEAT Enthusiast!
Sep 9, 2004
Southampton UK
Heard good things about the Flash car wash system so thought I'd buy it and give it a go!

Cost £19.99 from halfords, comes with nice hose attachment with which you insert the supplied shampoo and 3 wash ion filter. (refills do around 10 washes but stupid halfords near me don't sell them!)

Switch on the attachment from rinse to shampoo (give the car a light scrub with a sponge) then switch to the autodry spray and rinse car thoroughly.

Leave car to dry and watch in awe as it dries water mark free!

Used on my black leon I'm very impressed! Saves the need of going over the car with a shammy and saves alot of time! Well worth the money IMHO!

Go and get one!

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
I tried it on my Ibiza and discovered that something in the shampoo strips the wax off the car so it's been sitting in my garage ever since.

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
yea i got the fairy washy thingy ma jig and its really good! BUT instead of using fairys shampoo I used turtlewax and then used the auto-dry on the gun and still works to 90% spot free! then wiped the dry spots off afterwards!

id give it 10/10 for a top job lazy ass method! but i still like to put some work into shining my motor the old traditional way :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.