Fog bulbs

Jul 11, 2009
Dorking
I'm getting some off Ebay any day, already ordered, but warning light no prob for me - I took the clocks out and stuck black tape over the error bulb so I can fit any bulb I like. Nuts to you SEAT. :D

AL90

Dec 14, 2011
Sheffield
any HB4 should work... however weather or not it brings up errors or not is another matter....

looking at the item description, I would say that you should definitely expect errors from this particular item.

ranu

May 25, 2011
Birmingham
any HB4 should work... however weather or not it brings up errors or not is another matter....

looking at the item description, I would say that you should definitely expect errors from this particular item.

Why do you think that and can u reccomend me one?

AL90

Dec 14, 2011
Sheffield
In the description it says....

"For fitting the bulbs on CANBUS cars, you may need to fit resisters

with the bulbs together to avoid the bulb failure warning"

Our cars have canbus, which I assume checks the resistance levels of each lamp to make sure they are all working. LED lamps have a much lower resistance than filament lamps so the canbus thinks the bulb has gone or is missing and brings up the bulb failure warning.

I cant say for sure, but these may work as they say "error free" in the description.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HB4-9006-Xenon-WHITE-27-LED-SMD-CAN-BUS-ERROR-FREE-Car-Fog-Bulbs-SEAT-/310391392146?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4844c4c792

Jul 11, 2009
Dorking
Got my new 102 LED bulbs off Ebay (not one on link above), love them, go well with sidelights and chrome indicator bulbs. Clip on Youtube 'MK5 Ibiza - LED side and fog bulbs' , music on stereo is 'Brighter Tomorrow' by Tom Brown of course! (see what I did there?) ;)

DeanzVrs

Oct 26, 2012
South Yorkshire
Got my new 102 LED bulbs off Ebay (not one on link above), love them, go well with sidelights and chrome indicator bulbs. Clip on Youtube 'MK5 Ibiza - LED side and fog bulbs' , music on stereo is 'Brighter Tomorrow' by Tom Brown of course! (see what I did there?) ;)

Just had a butchers at the video pal and they look mint. Defo getting a set when I get my cupra/boca. Did the listing say 'error free' when u bought them? And have u had any errors?

Deleted member 67732

They were less than £6 pair, I have cracked open the dials and taped over the bulb warning light to run cheap LEDs. They would set it off.

a warning light that does not illuminate, is now a mot test failure!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members