Folding mirros

Jan 10, 2024
Its a stupid question but does the seat ibiza 2013 3 door have electric folding mirros?
I have the 1.4l TOCA sport version and saw another seat ibiza ad claiming to have electric mirrors

dm222

Dec 7, 2013
some have some don't
if it has this symbol below it does

h-preview.jpg

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Its a stupid question but does the seat ibiza 2013 3 door have electric folding mirros?
I have the 1.4l TOCA sport version and saw another seat ibiza ad claiming to have electric mirrors
Reference to electric mirrors in the ad. that you saw might have been referring to electric adjustment of the mirror glass rather than the electric folding function.

According to ‘equipment availability’ section in the brochure at the link below (a 2015 brochure), the electric folding mirror function was only standard on the Cupra model, an extra cost option on certain models as part of a bundled options pack but it wasn’t available on the Toca. Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors were standard on all but the entry level ‘S’ model.

Jan 10, 2024
Reference to electric mirrors in the ad. that you saw might have been referring to electric adjustment of the mirror glass rather than the electric folding function.

According to ‘equipment availability’ section in the brochure at the link below (a 2015 brochure), the electric folding mirror function was only standard on the Cupra model, an extra cost option on certain models as part of a bundled options pack but it wasn’t available on the Toca. Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors were standard on all but the entry level ‘S’ model.

ohh right thank you for replying bruv made it clear cus i couldnt find it in the manual

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.