Follow me this season....

Cup1Motorsport

Race Race Race!
Aug 30, 2010
www.cup1.co.uk
Hi guys,

I raced last season in the Production Touring Car Trophy in my Leon Cupra, finishing 3rd overall, losing out in the last round at Croft with car problems, after perfect reliability all year too!

I am racing again this season in my Leon Cupra and wanted to let you all know as if any fellow Cupra owners are at any of the circuits this season please feel free to come have a chat and cheer me on!

I am being run by ExcelR8 Motorsport, so will have excellent paddock presence, with a 4 car awning facility and an articulated truck.

Racing is televised on Motors TV - will post dates when I have them.

The season schedule is:

24th March :: Oulton Park
21st/22nd April :: Donington Park
12th/13th May :: Brands Hatch
14th/15th July :: Snetterton
28th/29th July :: Thruxton
1st/2nd September :: Rockingham
29th/30th September :: Croft

More info can be found on my website, search for cup1 with Gary Duckman (I cant post links as I am a noob to the forum!).

Thanks for reading!

Gary Duckman
Leon #5

Cup1Motorsport

Race Race Race!
Aug 30, 2010
www.cup1.co.uk
Thanks!

Thanks for the reply and the link to my site!!

Hope I can get a Cupra following going - we were dominated by the pesky Astra VXR's last season, they had a 'gathering' at one of the race events, so it would be nice to arrange a similar thing in summer for the Cupra.

Gazza

Cup1Motorsport

Race Race Race!
Aug 30, 2010
www.cup1.co.uk
Hi Mike,

Sounds good - we are support races for them - should be a busy weekend with big crowds in mid summer.

All of our rounds have 3 races per meeting (apart from Oulton Park), so we typically have qualifying and 1 race on Saturday, then 2 races Sunday. This format is not always the same, but thats the general way.

ExcelR8 are local to Snetterton so it would be great to arrange something of a meeting there -let me know if I can help.

Gazza

Cup1Motorsport

Race Race Race!
Aug 30, 2010
www.cup1.co.uk
Testing at Brands

Hi guys,

Just an update, I am testing at Brands on 14th March if anybody is around and wants to pop down.

Just a shakedown test (its a track day), but will also have one of my paddock girlies there to do photos around lunchtime as the new livery is on the car.

Gary

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.