Formentor PCP & PCH offers thread

Tennis Pro

Mar 4, 2021
Been offered a V2 DSG on 3+35 10k pa with metallic paint for £329pm.
Anybody got any thoughts on if it is good value. New to this leasing lark
Just taken out a PCH deal on a V2 DSG on a 1+23 deal, 10000 per year for £337. Best price I could find.

Mar 6, 2021
Just taken out a PCH deal on a V2 DSG on a 1+23 deal, 10000 per year for £337. Best price I could find.
Can i ask where was this from please as i am thinking of placing an order for a Cupra V2 DSG. Did it include metallic? Does it include delivery or is it pick up from the dealer?

Tennis Pro

Mar 4, 2021
Can i ask where was this from please as i am thinking of placing an order for a Cupra V2 DSG. Did it include metallic? Does it include delivery or is it pick up from the dealer?
It was from a company called yes lease, they were the best price by far.
Metallic paint was £21 a month extra, the white paint is £337 but not in stock for 12 Weeks. I went with metallic in the end so total price was £357.96 on a 1+23 with 10000 miles a year and available from stock.Hope that helps.

Risaw

Mar 5, 2019
Have gone through with a quote for a VZ2, 36 Month, 8000 miles, 6 months initial with Graphene grey and extended safety added. Came out to £383 a month plus another £36 for maintenance. Not too bad. 4 years was about £20 less a month but unsure how these cars will be out of warranty

Reactions: Yaz2010

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020
Have gone through with a quote for a VZ2, 36 Month, 8000 miles, 6 months initial with Graphene grey and extended safety added. Came out to £383 a month plus another £36 for maintenance. Not too bad. 4 years was about £20 less a month but unsure how these cars will be out of warranty
Congrats. How much was the deposit?
I am looking for one too.

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
35 x 36 for maintenance is £1260. Are you sure it's worth it?

When signing contract before delivery, I was offered maintenance at following costs:
Service & Maintenance at £13.93 pm
Service, Mateinance & Tyres at £28.98

Worth mentioning, that excess miles are more expensive when taking maintenance.

Tennis Pro

Mar 4, 2021
Like Agnes I was offered maintenance for £15.14 or £25.47 with tyres. I turned it down as after speaking to Cupra they said a year one and two service was £189 and I would rather pay in one go rather than an extra monthly fee.
That was on a V2 though so more than likely VZ2 service would cost more.

Risaw

Mar 5, 2019
Congrats. How much was the deposit?
I am looking for one too.
£2,302.02 deposit

When signing contract before delivery, I was offered maintenance at following costs:

Yeah I wasn't too sure if I should get it or not, for peace of mind I decided to go with it but guess I should have shopped around more. I feel like after 3 years it will be close to or a bit more expensive than break even. I had my processing fee waived and seem to get a lot of punctures where I live too so equals it out a bit.

I've had my leon cupra coming up 2 years in June and currently around 3000 miles under so not worried about the excess mileage prices

Stonepope

Feb 12, 2021

From experience the full maintenence package is well worth it. Saved loads on my R, they replaced all disks and pads on the last service (back ones needed doing, they did the fronts 'as we've got it in') , regassed the AC, replaced wiper blades too. Was considering buying it as with Arval you are able to end the end of the lease, so got absolutely everything done. Good thing is you never have to worry about anything, including warranty claim delays, stuff just gets fixed.

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
I never have to do anything more than service on my cars. If you time it right, you do 1 in 3 years. So maintenance never works for me and I prefer cheaper excess miles, in case I have to drive more.

I bought service package from Audi in past, because it was cheaper than one service.

Risaw

Mar 5, 2019
How is one in 3 service possible on a minimum 3 year tern. I have heard cupra needs service every year.
Before when I took my leon cupra in for its first service my leasing company told them to just reset it to long life so every 24 months meaning you miss 1st and 3rd year. Probably will be the same for formentor

Stonepope

Feb 12, 2021
I never have to do anything more than service on my cars. If you time it right, you do 1 in 3 years. So maintenance never works for me and I prefer cheaper excess miles, in case I have to drive more.

I bought service package from Audi in past, because it was cheaper than one service.
I had two services over my two year lease (26k miles) . Both of these included inspection service and the regular oil changes as they don't coincide timewise and as I'm not paying I'd rather they did that to save another dealer visit😊. Trying to avoid or limit servicing is pointless to save a few pennies, in my humble opinion anyway 😬

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
How is one in 3 service possible on a minimum 3 year tern. I have heard cupra needs service every year.
With long life service, if you don't do a lot of city driving, first oil change is around 18K miles/2 years. And then at 3 years there's a brake fluid change. You can avoid service at 3y by returning leased car just before it.

My newly collected Formentor says that next service is at 18700 miles and/or 674 days.

I did 31K miles in Audi over 3 years and had oil change at 17K miles and then did brake fluid before 3rd year, because car was at dealership for warranty repair and I had service packaged anyway, so told them to do it. If it wasn't for warranty repair, I wouldn't bother with service at 3y, because I returned car 3 weeks early anyway. Service packaged costed £350, first service was £379 and brake fluid change £99.

Last edited:

Gregums

Jan 9, 2021
With long life service, if you don't do a lot of city driving, first oil change is around 18K miles/2 years. And then at 3 years there's a brake fluid change. You can avoid service at 3y by returning leased car just before it.

My newly collected Formentor says that next service is at 18700 miles and/or 674 days.

I did 31K miles in Audi over 3 years and had oil change at 17K miles and then did brake fluid before 3rd year, because car was at dealership for warranty repair and I had service packaged anyway, so told them to do it. If it wasn't for warranty repair, I wouldn't bother with service at 3y, because I returned car 3 weeks early anyway. Service packaged costed £350, first service was £379 and brake fluid change £99.
When you've done a few miles, I suspect, like mine, it will suggest an oil change at 10k or 330 days, so you'll need at least 2 service visits in the first 3 years. The Cupra care service package (1 minor, 1 major) is £399, but I got mine for £199 when I tied it in with the purchase (special offer).

Reactions: Stonepope
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members