FR logo replace

slash1z

Feb 19, 2017
Hi, I own Seat Ibiza 2021 FR and I want to replace the FR sign to the new 2022 one(remove front FR sign, replace rear FR sign to the new FR sign and also replace the Ibiza sign(text) to the new 2022+ font sign )

Does somebody has suggestion?
* online video will be preferred

Thanks

Metalogic

Mar 11, 2024
Oxford, UK
Yours must be an early 2021 model, my (November registered) 2021 Ibiza FR has the new logos:

PXL_20240317_132635966.jpg

I like the new logos, though personally I think it's a shame they dropped having the FR logo on the front grill, it's only on the boot lid now (and steering wheel). You can get the new FR badges on eBay with bolts to attach them to the grill, but I don't want to bolt stuff onto my Ibiza!

BTW if you really wanted to go the whole hog with the facelift look, you'd need to change the front and rear "S" SEAT logos too, as they're now matte/satin silver on the main surface and shiny silver on the sides (as is the "Ibiza" script logo, so it won't match the shiny silver pre-facelift "S" logo, nor will the "R" in the new "FR" logo).

Last edited:

slash1z

Feb 19, 2017
mine is August 2021 registered, and I have the "old" logos..
do you know how I can replace them? I saw on You tube how to replace the Seat sign but I didn't find how to replace the FR sign..

* can you show me what is the different between the old S sign to the new one?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.