FR TDI 2009 mk2 lags while accelerating

May 14, 2022
Hi,

I need some help please.
I have got Seat Leon FR 2008, MK2, 170HP.

When accelerating I get a hesitation/lag from 3rd gear and every gear after where I try and put my foot down and hold.
More noticeably in 5th and 6th up to around 2500 revs the car vibrates and somehow like breaks shortly on intervals, when accelerating.
This seems to happen only if you hold your foot on the gas on higher gears, once you lift it its gone.
Does anyone know what might cause this?

I have tried:
-replacing a fully new turbo
-egr,dpf off
-remapped(also reset in case its the map)
-scanned for any errors - all clean

I am out of ideas and I am not a mechanic, however even mechanics did not know exactly what could be the problem.

Thanks for help!

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
Have you replaced the turbocharger actuator?

What about the N75 valve?

Boost leak is another possibility, check the hose joints for any signs of oil and check the intercooler end tanks.

Nov 27, 2023
I can't recommend this essay service https://essaywriters.org/narrative-essay-writers enough, particularly their narrative essay writers. Their talent for storytelling and crafting compelling narratives is truly remarkable. I've sought their expertise for a range of assignments and personal projects, and they consistently excel in capturing the essence of the story and engaging the reader. Their ability to weave creativity with academic excellence is unparalleled. These narrative essay writers have not only helped me achieve academic success but have also ignited my passion for storytelling. If you're searching for professionals who can turn your ideas into captivating narratives, this service with its narrative essay writers is the ultimate choice.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.