Freetrack exhaust back box

May 31, 2020
Hi I'm a newbie seat altea freetrack owner and I will be needing a new back box for my exhaust soon, where can I buy the part, is it a main dealer part? as no-one I have called says they stock it, thanks Dave.

Philip Santi

Sep 28, 2019
I had one made here to replace the original, you get a choice of pipes but I stayed with twin, great service :
https://www.infinity-exhausts.co.uk/index

Do you remember what the rough cost was?

I've been looking at downpipes and exhausts - downpipes for the TFSI are pretty easy as they're the same part number as the S3 - front/rear silencer are a different matter. Supersprint seem to be the only one easily available in the UK. Rud in the Ukraine have made then in the past, but looks like they no longer do the 4x4 version

May 31, 2020
Hi Phil I have a very good quote for my freetrack exuast back box of £200 fitted, stainless steel from system exhaust in Bristol

Reactions: Philip Santi

Philip Santi

Sep 28, 2019
Hi Phil I have a very good quote for my freetrack exuast back box of £200 fitted, stainless steel from system exhaust in Bristol

Thanks Dave, that's great - I'm sure it'll be double in my area/for my car (it's bound to be), so it gives me a budget figure.

If you get it done there, can you post up some pictures if you can - cheers

ALTEA4

Jan 12, 2019
I don't do facebook so can't access instagram. They're always busy and my friend had 2 exhausts custom made for his Fiats, a 131 mirafiori and a 105tc so I knew they'd be good. £200 for the back box and bigger twin pipes that fill the space nicely. The pipes are slightly offset to match the bumper contour. I went for as standard as possible noise , it doesn't roar but has an unobstructed flow sound under acceleration. You have a choice of standard or sports sound and of about 50 tail pipes.
ibiza-2 (2).jpg
Mines similar to this ibiza.

ALTEA4

Jan 12, 2019
Yes mine.
I had to wait 2 weeks for an appointment but that was last year. Took less than 2 hours to fabricate and fit.

Reactions: Philip Santi
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.