Front Aero Wiper

Ritchie624

Aug 19, 2013
Swindon
I have searched the forum and found lots of people talking about front aero wiper mod and using golf mk 4 aero wipers?

anyone done this or any other aero wipers that fit and most importantnyl a place I can buy the kit from? a quick search on ebay for mk4 golf wipers arms doesn't come up with much only the blades.

I already have the fabia estate rear wiper on order so that will be my first mod very exciting.

Also why Seat why make the worst wipers known to man that are utter poop at clearing a screen and leaving it streak free??? :wtf:

The boot needs a good decontamination as the rear wash pipe was leaking and it has a lovely wet musty smell nice, air con cleaner will be going through car tonight too.

akchappers

Jun 27, 2010
Gillingham Dorset.
Iv got aero wipers on mine and are tip top!
null-33.jpg

Ak

aviii

Aug 8, 2013
Lincolnshire
Iv got aero wipers on mine and are tip top!
null-33.jpg

Ak

Did you need to cut anything at all? Do people buy the blades only or source the arms too from VW?

I've read a few threads and most (if not all) say you need to cut the passenger side as the blade sticks out.

Ritchie624

Aug 19, 2013
Swindon
Did you need to cut anything at all? Do people buy the blades only or source the arms too from VW?

I've read a few threads and most (if not all) say you need to cut the passenger side as the blade sticks out.

reading threads you can adjust the wiper arms and put it a few more degrees up on the passenger side so that it doesn't catch the window frame. Is this what you did

What arms have you got fitted then? I wanted to get shiny new items really.

Mikeey

Aug 28, 2013
Volkswagen does an aero wiper blade kit for non-aero wiper arms for a mk4 Golf, will these fit the Leon? As I don't really want to change the wiper arms at the moment.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise