Fuel feed unit

May 31, 2022
So I’m having some annoying sound coming from the fuel feed unit in the back. It’s a loud wining noise, I’ve had this problem before later last year but it went away on its own after an attempt on changing it myself. However the part was totally different so I changed it back to the old one and it went away. Now the wining noise is back. I have a seat Ibiza 2litre tdi cr and it’s staged 1 with dpf and egr delete, straight pipe from cat. I’ve searched the part code 6R0919050B and the best I can get is a Ridex fuel feed unit at 76.60 on AUTODOC. It looks the exact same with the same placement of tube connections. But with it being staged do I need to be looking at unit with a better flow rate?. Flow rate of the Ridex is 175 I don’t know if this the right flow rate or if I’m better with this one than an eBay used one. I will be looking later to put a 170 turbo with injectors and a higher psi intercooler, if that makes any difference. If someone has had the same problem then I’d love to hear a reply so I can reassure I’m making the right purchase

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.