Fuel guage problem

stubby276

May 4, 2021
After 18months over pretty much hassle free driving, in the last 6weeks my car has been in to get software fixes twice and perhaps again soon due to the new issue today.
1st visit was to sort out the popping noise which was annoying but then recently suddenly kept triggering SOS and thinking I was driving in a field on sat nav...sorted
2nd visit was due to rear demister turning my DAB off. Apparently fixed with software but still did it as I drove out of the garage...awaiting solution..my bet is earthing problem but that would need more effort than plugging in I suppose.
Now for my latest issue and reason for posting. I refilled today and usually get told 455 miles range. Today it told me 355. Drove 110miles and refilled again as only had 180mile range left ( driving steadily but stop start due to traffic) my mpg was showing 24mpg. I squeezed in 4litres exactly, so thats 30mpg not 24. But my guage now says range of 280miles. So either I have sprung a leak (unlikely) or the software is messing me about again. Anyone else having or had similar issues? I tried to log into Cupra Connect but thats also apparently not working either currently!!!
Formentor V2 190 petrol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise