Gearbox issue?

Jan 26, 2023
Hello, my sachs performance single mass clutch started slipping a few weeks ago and then decided to completely go on a night out. I went and purchased a second hand TTV clutch which is rated to 600lbfts+ with less than 500 miles on it and It had no fitting instructions but there was a video on YouTube of someone fitting it to a s3 8p with the same gearbox. The car ran fine and just needed some gearbox oil but it was missing a few bolts in the gearbox because they either weren’t there or was sheered off. I took it on a long drive and it was fine and then I was on my way to a show and it had all gears but would only catch onto a bit of that gear. For example I’d put it in third and it would catch the gear then it would slip then it would catch the gear again. It then decided that it wanted to die on the side of the motorway but before it completely died it had a bit of second but not enough for it to go over 5mph and was just revving without moving. I think I might if lost the teeth on the gears and has no reverse gear.
Any help would be appreciated.