Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Have been thinking about upgrading my stereo system so after doing some research i found that these amps are very highly rated so bought one from the Car Audio Centre which arrived today

Hopefully gonna get it wired in this weekend and try it with my MTX sub,I will then be looking into upgrading to a JL Audio 12 inch boxed sub as iv'e had one before and i was very impressed with it.I'm then gonna look into getting a matching 4 channel amp to run the component speakers which i will also be replacing.

Only a weeks or so now till GTI Springfest and i have to say my car has never been in such a sorry state as iv'e been neglecting it a little so i'm hoping for some decent weather this weekend and next week so i can get it back to it's best lol :D !!

Last edited:

smiffyboy

Mar 25, 2014
Just had a look through this thread. Give me some ideas for my own. Great work buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Tidy set up mate looks lovely and I'm sure it sounds pretty tasty too ;)

I think you should get some silvervision indicator bulbs for your rear clusters... New mod idea thank me later :p

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2013
So I got my new (Sensible) Numberplates this week Booooo!!!! and also a new front grill and badge

So i thought i would have a go at carbon fibre wrapping it,I have to say that anyone who can do this without swearing several times and having to keep ripping it of to start again I take my hat off to you !!!
Anyway after a lot of the above i managed this

Also on the car with the new front plate

And the rear plate

Gonna have a go at doing the rear 'S' on the boot when i'm feeling in a patient mood lol !!

I agree with your comments about the wrapping [:@][:@] Car is looking lovely buddy

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
:(:(:(

Real shame if you do mate. Can only hope it goes to a good home if it has to be done.

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Well after thinking i needed to sell i suddenly had a few problems,1st a water leak which turned out to be the pump on the back of the radiator then the drivers side inner cv joint started clicking !!
So i left the car at my local garage for nearly 3 weeks and totally lost interest in it

Then this week we spent a few late nights on it then after work yesterday i went to pick it up and after a good blast and a clean i'm glad to say it's now going no where as the love for it is very much back and i can now afford to keep it !

The DC14 show in a few weeks time is just up the road from me so now looking forward to that !.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Brilliant news mate, really pleased as this is a lovely example that's looked after like they should be :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.