Good evening all. Arona Exhausts

Aug 28, 2020
Just found your site and look forward to learning all about my new car, ordered this afternoon:)
Have gone for an FR Sport in Nevada white and black roof. Just got to wait fro the build to start:cautious:
Just a simple (or perhaps not) question to start off. Has anyone found a twin exit set up for their Arona?
Cheers,
Dave.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hi Dave, welcome and thanks for signing up. Congrats on the car order!

Looking forward to seeing the pictures when it arrives :D (you could be the first in our new Arona gallery).

I'm sure someone will be able to answer your question soon.

Cheers,

Scott

PS: I've tweaked your title for you to help people discover it

Aug 28, 2020
Hello Scott,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I did find that post last night while looking around the site. The OP was looking for, or rather finally got, the lower bumper section to give his car the FR twin outlet appearance. I was looking to physically fit a twin exhaust, cross pipe and second back box set up. It may be that I take a trip to a custom exhaust centre when I have the car. Something I will ponder while the car is built for sure. If this is something I actively pursue, I'll update the group with my findings. Such a shame that Seat didn't see this as an opportunity to give the car a fitting 'sport' look and sound, although without my preferred engine choice (the 1.5 petrol has been withdrawn) it'll be more show than go :LOL:. Chap in the dealership was explaining that import duties were calculated on gross weight, spare wheels of any description meant increased cost, hence the repair kit being standard nowadays. If you choose a space saver, it's put in the car at the docks when it lands:rolleyes:

Cheers,

Dave.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hello Scott,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I did find that post last night while looking around the site. The OP was looking for, or rather finally got, the lower bumper section to give his car the FR twin outlet appearance. I was looking to physically fit a twin exhaust, cross pipe and second back box set up. It may be that I take a trip to a custom exhaust centre when I have the car. Something I will ponder while the car is built for sure. If this is something I actively pursue, I'll update the group with my findings. Such a shame that Seat didn't see this as an opportunity to give the car a fitting 'sport' look and sound, although without my preferred engine choice (the 1.5 petrol has been withdrawn) it'll be more show than go :LOL:. Chap in the dealership was explaining that import duties were calculated on gross weight, spare wheels of any description meant increased cost, hence the repair kit being standard nowadays. If you choose a space saver, it's put in the car at the docks when it lands:rolleyes:

Cheers,

Dave.

Yes there is quite a lot of cost cutting these days and things that aren't in favour of the owner. On the exhaust pipes we're now seeing the trend of fake exhausts - see our MK4 Leon FR review

Keep us posted!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.