Goodbye Cooper S, hello Cupra 290

ABZCupra

Jan 30, 2022
Delighted to have stumbled upon this members group looking for reviews of Cupras, so full of useful tips and info, having just switched from a Mini Cooper S to a 2019 Leon Cupra Lux 290.

I was looking to get a new Mk4 Cupra, but the waiting list put me off, so I tried a used model - delighted that I did, as it is fantastic to drive and huge fun. Not the ideal colour in white, but hey-ho.

I will be piling on the miles and learning more about this superb car on my 60 mile daily commute.

Great to be part of this passionate and knowledgeable community and enjoying reading the threads and reviews

ABZCupra

Jan 30, 2022
Welcome to the community. Any pictures?

Cheers,

Scott
63F43143-C94C-42FF-B091-9BE09F2F1A18.jpeg

Thanks Scott. He she is, a wee bit dirty!

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Welcome to the site. You say not ideal colour but I think white cars look quite nice and they definitely hide scratch’s better on the paint. The car looks wicked in that colour but maybe at some point you can have it wrapped in your favourite colour?
my daily is frozen white and the colour has grown on me over time.

Reactions: ABZCupra

ABZCupra

Jan 30, 2022
Welcome to the site. You say not ideal colour but I think white cars look quite nice and they definitely hide scratch’s better on the paint. The car looks wicked in that colour but maybe at some point you can have it wrapped in your favourite colour?
my daily is frozen white and the colour has grown on me over time.
Thanks @300bhpdaily. It is growing on me already 😁

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.