Greetings from Geordieland

GeordieJohn

Mar 1, 2023
Hi all,
I'm the proud owner of a very low mileage Formentor VZ2, picked it up on Monday in Cardiff and drove back home that day which was a great way to get to know a new car, plenty of time to press buttons:) and figure stuff out. Got to give a shout out to Ian at the dealership for helping take the stress out of my purchase, my trade in BMW 3 series touring showed up as having finance taken out last year yet I owned the car since 2019 and paid cash, turns out the finance company had a typo in the reg so all good.
Looking forward to being part of the community.

John

Reactions: LetsForment

Bear

Jun 15, 2021
Hi all,
I'm the proud owner of a very low mileage Formentor VZ2, picked it up on Monday in Cardiff and drove back home that day which was a great way to get to know a new car, plenty of time to press buttons:) and figure stuff out. Got to give a shout out to Ian at the dealership for helping take the stress out of my purchase, my trade in BMW 3 series touring showed up as having finance taken out last year yet I owned the car since 2019 and paid cash, turns out the finance company had a typo in the reg so all good.
Looking forward to being part of the community.

John
Hope you have as much fun as I have John! Fab motor.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.