gregor's red beeeza

gregorsco

leon mk2 fr tdi
Aug 17, 2011
lower largo fife
ouch, suppose everyones done daft things behind the wheel, hopefully you've learned your lesson ha ha. Surprised you say the ibiza is better built than the corsa tbh, i would have thought otherwise with it being a newer design? Standard handling is safe but nothing great, should be better when you upgrade the suspension. I hated my first car lol, was a total banger. I'm from ayrshire mate.
klkl am fae fife have to get a meet set up some time:shrug: well yeh it was a 07 plate but it is a vauxhall :happy: yeh got maself some fk springs waiting fitting:) you got a progress thread ?

Last edited:

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
klkl am fae fife have to get a meet set up some time:shrug: well yeh it was a 07 plate but it is a vauxhall :happy: yeh got maself some fk springs waiting fitting:)

there's a thread up about a meet in glasgow for the 2nd october i'm sure. Funnily enough, my first car was a vauxhall as well, an astra that was a distastra ha ha. Do you not find the ride really harsh compared to the corsa? Ibizas are very firmly sprung, one of the biggest complaints about them on here, can't wait to change the supsension on my fr (which is much harder than the sports) which decent springs and shocks.

yeah i've got a progress thread, just click the link below that says 'reader's ride' :)

gregorsco

leon mk2 fr tdi
Aug 17, 2011
lower largo fife
there's a thread up about a meet in glasgow for the 2nd october i'm sure. Funnily enough, my first car was a vauxhall as well, an astra that was a distastra ha ha. Do you not find the ride really harsh compared to the corsa? Ibizas are very firmly sprung, one of the biggest complaints about them on here, can't wait to change the supsension on my fr (which is much harder than the sports) which decent springs and shocks.

yeah i've got a progress thread, just click the link below that says 'reader's ride' :)

yeh was a bit softer but rolled like a 4x4 in the corners
you going for springs and shocks or coilys?

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
wy do that it just sounds silly wy not buy coilys for the same price ?

Cos coilies give a terrible ride unless you get really expensive ones (1k+). I do lots of miles so need somethin that's comfy.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

gregorsco

leon mk2 fr tdi
Aug 17, 2011
lower largo fife
You didn't do a half job writing off the Corsa eh? lol! Hope you were ok and not hurt, thats a fair wreck.

Ibiza looks mint tho, looks clean! :)

Cheers yeh tis very clean only a few stone chips :)

Ano learnt me lesson there but all a had was a wee cut on ma knee and a carpet burn on ma head from the roof lining lol:clap:

gregorsco

leon mk2 fr tdi
Aug 17, 2011
lower largo fife
Right parts I have but have still not been fitted

Fk springs 60f 40r
Golf mk5 gt tdi wheels in flat black
K&n panel filter
Seat sport strut brace
Hid kit
Led side lights
Various stickers swell

Now let's get fitting them

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Right parts I have but have still not been fitted

Fk springs 60f 40r
Golf mk5 gt tdi wheels in flat black
K&n panel filter
Seat sport strut brace
Hid kit
Led side lights
Various stickers swell

Now let's get fitting them

60mm and 40mm on the front? Don't want to put a downer on it but, that'll look really odd as the rear sits way to high as standard and the front is not too bad so in effect you'll end up with a dragster lol.

Also, i imagine the golf wheels will need adaptors to make them fit.

gregorsco

leon mk2 fr tdi
Aug 17, 2011
lower largo fife
60mm and 40mm on the front? Don't want to put a downer on it but, that'll look really odd as the rear sits way to high as standard and the front is not too bad so in effect you'll end up with a dragster lol.

Also, i imagine the golf wheels will need adaptors to make them fit.

im aware of this but av got a wee ploy :whistle:

got plans for a cupra rear bumper which sit 2.5" lower than my bumper so once fitted the car should should look bang on even with my lcr splitter :D

I HOPE!!!!!!

gregorsco

leon mk2 fr tdi
Aug 17, 2011
lower largo fife
new wheels on today :)
IMG_0347.jpg
IMG_0346.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.