Hamilton Gets 07 Mclaren Drive

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
indeed it will, bet JB will be looking over his shoulder now :)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I thought this might be happening, Autosport reported yesterday that Gary Parfett was aiming to be racing in DTM again next season, while mixing it with his testing commitments to McLaren in 2007. Parfett was the other driver in the frame for the 2006 seat.

Parfett's managers, Brundle and Blundell are keen to get him into F1 soon however, it may happen via a touted McLaren F1 sister/junior team or another team running Merc engines.

IN the meantime he's going back into DTM, to win back his 2005 title.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Oh dear. That means listening to Carlton Kirby wetting himself with excitement over Paffett in the DTM again.......:blink:

Good to see McLaren make a move like this. For a while I thought Uncle Ron might err on the side of caution and give the drive to Pedro de la Rosa instead and let Hamilton test for a year.

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
It was inevitible that Hamilton would get the drive - bet Paffet is pissed despite a years testing tho he did get his ass handed to him going by the testing times....

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
This was the only way to go. Although it would have been nice to see Mika Hakinnen make his return to McLaren at the grand age of 38.

End of the day, Hamilton is gonna be a big earner, due to A) being English and B) being black.

Good luck to him

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise