Harewood Hillclimb 1st & 2nd August

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
See cars and bikes in action next weekend at Harewood Hillclimb. Why not take the family along for a great day out in a fabulous location.

It’s a double header at Harewood Speed Hillclimb and both events are rounds of the OMS Racing Harewood Hillclimb Championship.

Saturday 1 August – The Yorkshire Speed Hillclimb Trophy

A full entry list of cars and bikes should delight the enthusiast and family alike at this all new event. The cars will range from road going hot hatches through sports cars to single seat racing cars. The bikes will include solo 250cc machines through to 1100cc three wheeler racing machines from the likes of Honda, Yamaha, KTM, Aprilla and Ducati – wow!

Sunday 2 August – Montague Burton Trophy

Again a full entry list, but this time it’s only cars in this well established event. Current championship leader Paul Martin in his Mitsubishi EVO will be hoping that a few drivers drop out before the day as he is 11th reserve for this event! The cars will include a mighty Mercedes CLK55, a number of Fiat Arbarth Grande Puntos, Mitsubishi EVOs, Caterhams, BMWs, Peugeot 205s, TVRs, Lotus, Austin Healeys and a great selection of race cars.

Other useful info

Harewood Hillclimb can be found north of Leeds just off the A659 between Harewood village and Collingham (Satnav LS17 9LA or Harewood Avenue, Harewood, Leeds). There is ample free car parking. Admission is £10 and children under 14 get in free. There’s catering, loos, access to the paddock to see the cars and drivers close up, a commentary, timing displays and great viewing of the action all around the track.

Practice starts at 9.00 with competitive action from around 12.30 on each day.

Full details including competitor entry lists can be found at www.harewoodhill.com.

New website

See our brand new exciting website with loads of pictures, videos, information on how to watch or compete and loads more at www.harewoodhill.com!

UltraViolet

How much is entry to spectate Craig?

I know someone who has run his Teg on this and my partner and I have a car that we are (slowly) re-building and hope to do some sprint stuff, so would be nice to watch the pros first.

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
Entry is £10 for adults, children under 14 are free.

If you are going, PM me you address & I'll stick some £2 off vouchers in the post to you.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.