Has anyone done superchips remap on a 2.0 TFSI

mmf

Hi,

has anyone remaped TFSI with a superchips bluefyn.
Experiences?
Thanks.

toledoChris

Jul 20, 2004
Check out some of the Golf forums, ive read a few things about it but nothing that conclusive.

Hey people i have been consedering getting the blufin for my leon tfsi fr has any one used it and is it good value for money.
I have just also come acroos the website revo which can tune my leon for 100 pound cheaper and give more power gain does anyone have any info on them.
Cheers ALi

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Revo are extremely well known around these parts. Infact they even have a section on here, so do a little search and all will be revealed. :)

toledoChris

Jul 20, 2004
Im no expert at all but from what I have read the impression ive got is that Revo is a better map but if you want it to be switchable its £800 whilst bluefin isnt so great but costs £200 less.

A 'friend' of mine is in two minds about whether and how to remap his new Leon FR TFSI :whistle:

Yeah i want to go with revo but the blue fin gives you the option of restoring the factory settings when ever you want to. I think i will look in to a bit more but i will have to choose 1 or the other hopefully some one will get it done and can advice me in the right direction cheers for ur comments guys Ali.

Rokerlad

Sep 25, 2004
East of Eden
The Bluefin is also a DIY job. You buy the handset off them , plug it into your car and it downloads your ECU software, which you then upload onto your PC and email to them. They then email you back ( within 24 hrs I think ) the updated ECU software which you transfer to the handset and plug into your car and bob's your uncle. It is then totally switchable between stock and remap via the handset. Not heard too much about the standard 200 bhp 2.0 TFSI engine but the guys with the 230 bhp Golf Ed 30 GTI's love it and are claiming up to 300bhp from it. The Revo is more expensive but I guess you get the service from the Revo dealer and a rolling road before and after.

I really want to go to revo because it has a good company name plus its donre my them. would like to put it on the good old rolling road to see the diffrence on paper as well. Also has anyone read about the miltex exshuast for the leon claiming a bhp increase to 297 dont belive it my self but hey you never know now days.
Wouls people recomend putting a new induction kit on my car or keep the stanard air filter.

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
Hey people i have been consedering getting the blufin for my leon tfsi fr has any one used it and is it good value for money.
I have just also come acroos the website revo which can tune my leon for 100 pound cheaper and give more power gain does anyone have any info on them.
Cheers ALi

Yeah i want to go with revo but the blue fin gives you the option of restoring the factory settings when ever you want to. I think i will look in to a bit more but i will have to choose 1 or the other hopefully some one will get it done and can advice me in the right direction cheers for ur comments guys Ali.

ali,
in 13 minutes youve gone from 'discovering' revo, to definitely wanting it done by them.
im not trying to convince you one way or the other as i have no experience of any re-mapping service, but would encourage you to do more research before comitting yourself.
theres plenty of info here and on other forums.

Rob GTI

Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
ali,
in 13 minutes youve gone from 'discovering' revo, to definitely wanting it done by them.
im not trying to convince you one way or the other as i have no experience of any re-mapping service, but would encourage you to do more research before comitting yourself.
theres plenty of info here and on other forums.

Good point Chris also bear in mind that the Bluefin comes with warranty backup for damage that is a result of the map (and hence excluded from dealer warranty) as far as I'm aware revo dosn't have any such warranty.

toledoChris

Jul 20, 2004
Please note that the bluefin warranty is only 12 months.

I cant decide between the two, its sad but I base a lot of decisions on the opinions of people on the forums I spend the most time on and because Bluefin hasnt proved popular on here im not sure about it.

TT Law

I had my S3 Superchipped and have nothing but praise for them. I have a contact who can do you a discount if you want Superchips.

PM me if you want the details.

Steve

TT Law

you are lucky guys, here in czech republic we dont have a revo or superchips dealer, wish I live in UK :-(

With the Blufin you install yourself. The transaction is done by post so you could buy from the UK.

Steve

I am the same i will not get anything done to my car if it has bad reviews on here.
I spent most night reserching and the revo remap is the option i am going to take.
As i am based in germany i am on my leave begging august so i am off to a tunning shop when i am home in sunny southampton get there oppinions but i will not leave with out one of the options blufin or revo ok i will keep you updated on what i got done and how it is.

hot hatch

Mar 12, 2003
Glasgow
Visit site
Hi,

has anyone remaped TFSI with a superchips bluefyn.
Experiences?
Thanks.

I had a custom remap done 3 weeks ago at Superchips.
Great service from the guys at Superchips and have had no issues with the map.

Cupra now 306 Bhp and the difference in torque is amazing :p

I will post up the power curve later tonight when I am at home.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise