Heated seats from a mk4 Golf

Cupra321

Jan 18, 2017
Hi guys,

I am just looking for some advice really, I have tried searching the forum and found a few write ups regarding instal etc.

I am looking to install mk4 heated leathers in my mk1 leon cupra r next week and the guy I am getting the seats from has said I can strip the car to get the wiring loom too (big job from what I have read)
Is it worth attempting? Or will this loom from ebay work?https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132913540943

And what are options of the heated seat controls?

Any other tips will be much appreciated

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
Having carried out both ways of installation i can assure you that the Kufatec loom is considerably easier to use than pulling the oem loom from a factory install as its heavily entwined with the dash loom so its quite laborious.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Cupra321

Jan 18, 2017
Having carried out both ways of installation i can assure you that the Kufatec loom is considerably easier to use than pulling the oem loom from a factory install as its heavily entwined with the dash loom so its quite laborious.

Thanks for the reply im gonna attempt it as I've bought the whole car off the person so don't mind smashing my way to get the loom if I have to and if I fail I will order the loom.

I read in another post the the kufatec loom needs to be converted from LHD to RHD is this true?

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
Oh in that case then get snipping if you've got the whole car to pillage.

You'll save money and know where everything is supposed to go once transferred.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.