Hello all! CUPRA Leon 1.4 e-HYBRID 180 kW

JM89

Oct 11, 2023
Hello all,

new on this forum and driving my Cupra Leon for 2 weeks now.
Below are some pictures from My new Cupra Leon, my Polo GTI and my old a little bit tuned Ibiza Cupra (250ps)
The Polo GTI is not there anymore, but is had the change to take this picture 2 days before they picked it up.

the car will be lowered at the end of this month with an Eibach pro kit, any one else lowered there Cupra leon 1.4? just want to know the size of the spacers i need to order to get the right alignment with the fenders.

Regards Jurgen

Attachments

• Cupra3.jpg
    Cupra3.jpg
    503.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Cupra6.jpg
    Cupra6.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • Cupra7.jpg
    Cupra7.jpg
    967.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Cupra8.jpg
    Cupra8.jpg
    1,022.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Cupra9.jpg
    Cupra9.jpg
    918.2 KB · Views: 64

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hello all,

new on this forum and driving my Cupra Leon for 2 weeks now.
Below are some pictures from My new Cupra Leon, my Polo GTI and my old a little bit tuned Ibiza Cupra (250ps)
The Polo GTI is not there anymore, but is had the change to take this picture 2 days before they picked it up.

the car will be lowered at the end of this month with an Eibach pro kit, any one else lowered there Cupra leon 1.4? just want to know the size of the spacers i need to order to get the right alignment with the fenders.

Regards Jurgen
Welcome to SCN, hope you are enjoying the new Leon, try posting in the CUPRA car forums in the Leon threads for info on the spacers.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members