hello from gloucester

adeyspec

Oct 9, 2013
Hi all, newbie from Gloucester currently looking for a leon cupra r mk1 as a daily. In the last few years ive had an accord type r (240bhp), b5 audi s4 (350bhp 12.6sec quarter mile) that i played with and then sold for a boring diesel a4 avant witch has undergone the same things all my cars do, upkeep and mods. Now im looking for something a little more fun to drive again.

Criteria for the car has led me to the leon cupra r. Sporty, fun, tweakable, decent mpg (for the work commute) and have 4 doors. Im very luck to work on the same trading estate as Bill at badger 5 and i always pester him for info and it look like i should now be getting a car that he can play with for me :D

adeyspec

Oct 9, 2013
cheers bud, they are just a few of many but thats the more family orientated cars. Also built an itb and cammed clio 172, followed by a supercharged clio 172 (280bhp) love my renaults really, had plently of late 80's early 90's turbo charged 5's. Currently sitting in the garage is a 1 or 7 lef renault 5 le car 2 turbo.

lookin g forward to finding the right car, had a chat with bill about what to look out for so just got to go test drive a few and find the right one

pigeon fancier

Sep 27, 2013
Chesterfield
Ahhh turbo 2.one of my all time favourites. Seen one in cardiff a while back.sprayed up in yellow and blue.
My distant cousins have v6 clios. lovely cars let down by cheap interior imo.

adeyspec

Oct 9, 2013
your probably thinking of the wide arch rear engine turbo 2. this is different but all from the same stable

adeyspec

Oct 9, 2013
Cheers :-D

Well I got one this eve, 55 plate in black. Needs a cambely and service along with a maf but other than that it was good. Took the check list with me. Has a generic map on with a badger 5 intake and induction kit and a forge recirc, was expecting a standard car! Good base to start playing with

adeyspec

Oct 9, 2013
and now booked in for belts and pump with smoke check and health check with B5. just replaced the maf sensor with a genuine new one and all faults bar brake wear sensors have cleared.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise