Hello from NI

AntiHeroUK

Hello everyone, after purchasing my first car (Seat Ibiza sport 1.4 mk4) and lurking here for a couple of months I finally decided to sign up and get involved as I've already found great inspiration from the mk4 ibiza logs posted in the readers rides section.

I'm not planning to do anything too drastic with the car, but some subtle mods to set it off nicely and a little bit different from the standard look.

It's great to see such a good community here and I look forward to being a part of it. I'll create a thread a little later with a couple of pics of my car and what plans I have for the future! :)

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Hello everyone, after purchasing my first car (Seat Ibiza sport 1.4 mk4) and lurking here for a couple of months I finally decided to sign up and get involved as I've already found great inspiration from the mk4 ibiza logs posted in the readers rides section.

I'm not planning to do anything too drastic with the car, but some subtle mods to set it off nicely and a little bit different from the standard look.

It's great to see such a good community here and I look forward to being a part of it. I'll create a thread a little later with a couple of pics of my car and what plans I have for the future! :)

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see another member from NI sign up :)

Hope the weathers not too bad where you are!!

AntiHeroUK

Hi Mark, unfortunately the weather is absolutely atrocious. I've just spent the last hour digging out the drive to allow the parents to get back up in.

What about yourself? I'm from outside the Ballymena area high up in the countryside so the snow tends to fall heavier here. I don't think I'll be venturing out too far today :D

Last edited by a moderator:

sleepy1

Yeah weathers terrible.

Not good for quick, light ibiza and heavy right footed ibiza drivers

From a newbie to a newbie, hello.

AntiHeroUK

Hi mate. The car hasn't left the drive today, probably won't tomorrow either, so my heavy right foot won't be getting me into any trouble :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.