Hello from North Someset

cbcdesign

Feb 5, 2015
Hi All.

Been lurking on this site for a few days now so though it was about time I introduced myself.
I am an old man compared to many here I suspect (49) and have had a few different cars over the years.

It was a different World when I started driving and a youngster could have a 3.5 Litre V8 SD1Rover for his first car and afford the insurance on it!

Had a few Rovers, then I bought a Vauxhall Senator then a couple of XJ6 Jaguars then an S Type by which time petrol was silly money and working from home could no longer afford to run it.

My current car is a Prius 1.8 T Spirit. Great economy and ok once it gets up to speed (11 seconds for 0-60) and fast enough to play with the bigger boys on the third lane of the motorway.

My lease expires in May and I was considering an Auris but decided to see what Seat had to offer at my local dealership. After a few days I ordered the Leon ST FR 1.8 TSI with the 7 speed DSG Auto box in Emocion Red. A long wait now until May when it will be ready to collect.

I went for a few options including:-

Spare Wheel.
Seat Sound System
Convenience Pack
Winter Pack.
Adaptive cruise Control
Technology Pack
Alcantara Seats

All of the features above are in my Prius including keyless locking smart entry and a Head Up Display for speed and Sat Nav, two features I shall miss in the Leon.

Looking forward to having more power though. Trying to overtake on country roads in a Prius is nie on impossible!

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Hi All.

Been lurking on this site for a few days now so though it was about time I introduced myself.
I am an old man compared to many here I suspect (49) and have had a few different cars over the years.

It was a different World when I started driving and a youngster could have a 3.5 Litre V8 SD1Rover for his first car and afford the insurance on it!

Had a few Rovers, then I bought a Vauxhall Senator then a couple of XJ6 Jaguars then an S Type by which time petrol was silly money and working from home could no longer afford to run it.

My current car is a Prius 1.8 T Spirit. Great economy and ok once it gets up to speed (11 seconds for 0-60) and fast enough to play with the bigger boys on the third lane of the motorway.

My lease expires in May and I was considering an Auris but decided to see what Seat had to offer at my local dealership. After a few days I ordered the Leon ST FR 1.8 TSI with the 7 speed DSG Auto box in Emocion Red. A long wait now until May when it will be ready to collect.

I went for a few options including:-

Spare Wheel.
Seat Sound System
Convenience Pack
Winter Pack.
Adaptive cruise Control
Technology Pack
Alcantara Seats

All of the features above are in my Prius including keyless locking smart entry and a Head Up Display for speed and Sat Nav, two features I shall miss in the Leon.

Looking forward to having more power though. Trying to overtake on country roads in a Prius is nie on impossible!
Welcome to the site, age is just a number ( or a state of mind) owned a V8 SD1 back in the day when larger SU carbs was 'tuning' non of this electronic malarkey....
Had a 24v Senator for a while, lovely car.
And, most importantly , you have chosen the best ( and fastest) colour...... :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise