Help. “Error: Dynamic Road Sign Display”. 2022 Cupra Ateca VZ2

Apr 5, 2023
Hi all
Had my Cupra Ateca a month now and had a couple instances where my infotainment has been rebooting itself over and over whilst I’m driving down the motorway. Unable to interrupt it by pressing any buttons. Each time this message appears with a “bing” sound…”Error: Dynamic Road Sign Display“
Anyone else experienced this? Any advice.
I stopped it once by moving my phone from the wireless charging cradle. Always fine after switch off engine and locking car etc.
see photo attached.
Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_5975.jpeg
    IMG_5975.jpeg
    434.9 KB · Views: 141

pghern

Jun 13, 2023
Hi all
Had my Cupra Ateca a month now and had a couple instances where my infotainment has been rebooting itself over and over whilst I’m driving down the motorway. Unable to interrupt it by pressing any buttons. Each time this message appears with a “bing” sound…”Error: Dynamic Road Sign Display“
I stopped it once by moving my phone from the wireless charging cradle. Always fine after switch off engine and locking car etc.
see photo attached.
Cheers.
Yes, I have had the same issue with my Ateca. Intermittent issue- could not identify the cause or specific action the would bring it on. I had to stop, turn off engine for at least 5 minutes then restart to clear fault.
At the first service last week, the agent said they had updated the software.
It's 9nly been a few days, so can't it's resolved yet. Will keep you posted.

KarlW300

Nov 14, 2022
Hi all
see photo attached.
Cheers.
Hi
I had the exact same thing happen to me once when I had a Seat Arona courtesy car.
It did the above on the way to work and would not stop until I turned the car on and off.
It never did it again?
Out of curiosity have you had yours fixed or has it stopped doing it?

Solo

May 30, 2015
The manual suggests this might be caused by a dirty windscreen, specifically the area in front of the camera, above the rear view mirror.