Help 2 thing here need a lot of help

Syrdwood

Hi I'm Simon iv got a black seat leon 1.8 turbo standard its got a kn on it forge dump valve dome 120,000 that's bin off the road for 18 months soon as I got my license bk I took her with no tax to the petrol station dead on battery luckily it was that far any way getting it ready for mot Changed read disc and pad then I notice that wen I open the bonnet the reverse light come and and I'm puzzled so I look at the reverse light switch it looks ok so got my electrical tester out and stuck it in the reverse light switch and now my epc light came on and I notice my revs were aratic so I went to the drivers seat no accelerater peddle no revsss can't go nowhere . Codes came p16131 throttle position sensor-c-circuit high input and p1634 accelerator pedal position sensor 2 high p0138 o2 sensor circuit,bank 1- sensor2high voltige p0441 evaporative emission system incorrect purge flow

Syrdwood

It's is weird about the reverse lights so on wen I open the bonnet but not wen I put it in reverse no reverse lights if I look in the bonnet were the bonnet lock is the is an electrical connecter that goes to the locking mechanism unplug that and rear go out played about wit reverse light switch on gearbox nothing that's wen I cam up with a plan see if there was any power going to the sensor so I checked iv got a Clarke probe I brought the one that don't bleep and I'm couler so I took the switch of the reverse light switch there was i think 2 that lot up and my bad idea that went wrong was send some positive the ought it regretted it strait away that's the start now epc light came on the dash not throttle peddle starts up idlles then I notice ls wen I pressed. The brake it reveals up to 7000 revs be 4 I Turned it of so iv changed brake light switch I. Got an auto boss pro car computer but it only cam with them codes and wen I cleared them all 2 remained p61131 p1635 symptom no regs

Help 2 thing here need a lot of help
Hi I'm Simon iv got a black seat leon 1.8 turbo standard its got a kn on it forge dump valve dome 120,000 that's bin off the road for 18 months soon as I got my license bk I took her with no tax to the petrol station dead on battery luckily it was that far any way getting it ready for mot Changed read disc and pad then I notice that wen I open the bonnet the reverse light come and and I'm puzzled so I look at the reverse light switch it looks ok so got my electrical tester out and stuck it in the reverse light switch and now my epc light came on and I notice my revs were aratic so I went to the drivers seat no accelerater peddle no revsss can't go nowhere . Codes came p16131 throttle position sensor-c-circuit high input and p1634 accelerator pedal position sensor 2 high p0138 o2 sensor circuit,bank 1- sensor2high voltige p0441 evaporative emission system incorrect purge flows Parts changed it order throttle peddle no change but wen that was off turn car off the turn it try's to red line so turn of and it idle on my turbo timer same with the brake press it and it red line so my mate told me etc light means brake light switch changed that on wen I press it now it don't rev up try adap. Throttle valve control module
Can up with 14% and 84% with no named to them and bellow that says false left it for 2 hours to it diAgnostics cam bk to it same % any help is posablea and the reverse lights coming on pissing me off not gonna pass mot with the so it's getting it running first but if any1 know a out I think an earth or something
I justtttt need he'll

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.