Help newbie needing help

kevin_w90

Hi, I have recently sold my old cupra and bought an 04 cupra tdi. I want to make it look like the fr with the cupra r bodykit, tryed to buy one but could'nt find one. Since you guys know alot about leons could you help me. Do i just need to buy a cupra r body kit and grills etc and it should fit straight on ?

Also looking for a set of cupra r wheels if anyone has a set i good condition.

Also I have been confused for ages but could someone tell me the differnce between the cupra tdi I have and the fr tdi ? Which is better. Any help would be great.

Thanks

B3LSY

hello mate here is a front bumperhttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-LEON-CUPRA-R-FRONT-BUMPER-BRAND-NEW-UK-STOCK_W0QQitemZ280303554332QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item280303554332&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A1%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A2%7C240%3A1318

,should have a chat with me mates brad1, or strugers1 that are on here they both have deisels with cupra r kits

kevin_w90

Hey thanks, was lookng at that earlier, didn't know how it would look but will go buy it now. Thanks for the advice will try have a chat with your mates.

B3LSY

to be honest mate i'd wait for a original one to come up cause thats a replica one,an original one are easyier to fit an look better

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.