Help, phone problem

Oct 27, 2020
Hi, I’m new to this forum but hope someone can help. I have a 69 Plate Cupra Ateca an have an issue with the hands free phone & radio as follows:
Phone paired successfully with infotainment system when I bought the car & I can receive calls fine, contact lists etc all shown correctly in the infotainment system, however when I end the call either via central screen or the digital dash & have been listening to the radio prior to an incoming call, the radio doesn’t come back on and the infotainment system appears to be frozen. Only way to rectify is to turn ignition off and back on, not ideal when driving! Has anyone else experienced this, am I doing something wrong or need to do something else to fix.
Any advice gratefully received as it is nw getting annoying!

NZ_Cupra

Jul 20, 2019
I haven’t had that problem but I usually use CarPlay. However I have had other random issues where it seems to freeze on the parking sensor screen or often the Active Info Display doesn’t think the Infotainment is on so doesn’t show radio info etc. I have asked the dealer to have a look when it went in for its first service but they couldn’t find a fault but I have taken some photos and videos to show them.

To get it working without having to turn the ignition off try holding down the power button for about 20 seconds until the screen goes blank and that will do a full reboot of the Infotainment unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members