HELP what have i done!!!!

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
just come back froma night out its 330 am and i aint hanging around... thats all im saying... anyway... long story short im tanking it and i start to see sparks out the exhaust... WTF is it and has it done damage?

im very worried :(

smee

burns

it mite be the soot particles in your exhaust getting hot
think this as been asked before:shrug: forgive me if this is wrong:p

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
yeah sounds like when you blasted it you blowed some soot particals out of your exhaust, if anything you have done some good. If you didn`t drive like an old woman to start with this sort of thing doesn`t happen. :D

Diablo559

Diablo
Mar 1, 2005
N.Ireland
i posted the same question ages ago lol you must of been pushing it lol i knew it was the soot only thing that worried me was i had only 250 miles on the clock didnt think there would be much builup in a new car.

EdButler

Apr 24, 2005
Sheffield
Woohoo, on the way down to Silverstone on sunday, Mattyh87 and his passenger (nice to meet ya mate) noticed blue flames coming out of my exhaust after a little stint of nippy motorway driving when i dropped the revs.

I soo wanna see that myself!

meknoy

Am I to believe in order to get rid of any 'soot' build up you need to put it in each gear and rev the nuts off it. ok not that much! but red line it a couple of times in each gear. Would this get rid of the soot and help make your car cleaner and healthier.

You see other cars on the road and they're dreadfull!!! when theyre going on the motorway and they put their foot down all you see is a big black cloud of smoke!!

Is this right or am I speaking absolute raaabish!

:) :shrug: :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise