Hi all, new here.

Woody_72

May 10, 2020
Northwest England
Hi everyone, I'm Guy, 47, and I live in the northwest of England. I picked up a low mileage 2014 Lima green Leon SC FR with the 184PS two litre diesel engine about a year and a half ago and I absolutely LOVE it :love:. It's in amazing shape but I have replaced the rear discs and pads myself recently as the discs were absolutely pooched (quick tip for the infamous rear caliper bracket bolts - take it to a local place with a lift and get them to crack the bolts and snug them back up for you, cost me a tenner).

Anyhow, looking forward to joining in and hopefully contributing in the future!

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hi everyone, I'm Guy, 47, and I live in the northwest of England. I picked up a low mileage 2014 Lima green Leon SC FR with the 184PS two litre diesel engine about a year and a half ago and I absolutely LOVE it :love:. It's in amazing shape but I have replaced the rear discs and pads myself recently as the discs were absolutely pooched (quick tip for the infamous rear caliper bracket bolts - take it to a local place with a lift and get them to crack the bolts and snug them back up for you, cost me a tenner).

Anyhow, looking forward to joining in and hopefully contributing in the future!

Hi Guy, welcome to the community. Feel free to create a reader's ride thread to show the work on your car. :)

Cheers,

Scott

Reactions: Woody_72
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise