Hi from Chris in Scotland

Jan 16, 2024
I bought a nine month old Formentor V2 1.5 DSG in June this year as a retirement gift to myself after 41 years service in the National Health Service, where I worked as a nurse. The car has so far taken myself and my wife on several trips in the UK ranging from the Scottish Highlands and as far as Brighton and Bognor Regis. Totally love the car, it is incredibly comfortable to drive, it's econonical, and the Adaptive Cruise Control is a game changer. I do find some of the infotainment stuff a little intimidating, but hopefully your forum might help me out from time to time.

Cheers, Chris

Reactions: alexlew69

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
I bought a nine month old Formentor V2 1.5 DSG in June this year as a retirement gift to myself after 41 years service in the National Health Service, where I worked as a nurse. The car has so far taken myself and my wife on several trips in the UK ranging from the Scottish Highlands and as far as Brighton and Bognor Regis. Totally love the car, it is incredibly comfortable to drive, it's econonical, and the Adaptive Cruise Control is a game changer. I do find some of the infotainment stuff a little intimidating, but hopefully your forum might help me out from time to time.

Cheers, Chris
Welcome to SCN, yes the infotainment system does take a bit of getting used to. I followed a similar journey after retiring from Scottish Water with 43 years under my belt, with my CUPRA Leon 300 as my gift, maybe we are getting on a bit but still feel the need for speed.:)

alexlew69

Jan 17, 2024
Wales

Cheers, Chris
Welcome 🤗

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise