Hi to all loving my cupra only one problem !

Hello To all you Seat and cupra fans didn't know I needed a cupra until I saw it on the forecourt and the young sales man convinced me to take it for a drive despite me saying I wont be buying it ! (think he wanted to go out in it and well I bought it so a good move on all counts)

So I have been lucky enough to have had my Leon carbon cupra ST for a little while and I love it, useful and relaxed enough for day to day use but select that cupra mode and its of like a rocket :devilish:.
My problem is what to add to make it even better, I am sure you guys and gals can help me with that here looking forward to meeting and chatting with you all.

e_cupra

Apr 19, 2020
Welcome to the forum!

Hop onto the Leon Cupra section of the forum and I’m more than sure you’ll get inspiration and an in depth look of what can be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Carbongreg

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Hello To all you Seat and cupra fans didn't know I needed a cupra until I saw it on the forecourt and the young sales man convinced me to take it for a drive despite me saying I wont be buying it ! (think he wanted to go out in it and well I bought it so a good move on all counts)

So I have been lucky enough to have had my Leon carbon cupra ST for a little while and I love it, useful and relaxed enough for day to day use but select that cupra mode and its of like a rocket :devilish:.
My problem is what to add to make it even better, I am sure you guys and gals can help me with that here looking forward to meeting and chatting with you all.

@Damo H has a cracking Cupra Carbon, im sure he could give you some ideas on what to do to add to its fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
THanks @Maypack

Welcome :) And congrats on the 2nd rarest Cupra in the UK (24 Cupra R Hatchs vs 42 Cupra ST Carbon Editions vs 150 Cupra R ST's ;) )

Done a few subtle things to mine, some of which have been changed more than once, most of which you can find on my build thread (just click on my signature images).

But this is how she currently looks...
img_4870-jpeg.18325

0a0260fa-0cd7-4853-be7e-102f29d5966c-jpeg.18216

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.