Hidden features you didnt know of.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
surely as mentioned thats just a case of "opening" the arm rest and not actually raising it.

id rather not try lifting it up. cause knowing my luck id rip it right out haha :rofl:

I suppose it could be an issue if what you kept in there was likely to escape , but all my crap that goes in there is already dead and , if it isn't, soon will be.

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
I suppose it could be an issue if what you kept in there was likely to escape , but all my crap that goes in there is already dead and , if it isn't, soon will be.

Yeah I keep my pet squirrels in there, don't want to lose them

Last edited:

slamka33

Dec 6, 2014
I have reflective vests & car manual (manual & service book) in boxes under seats.
Don't know if reflective vests are mandatory in UK, but in most of EU countries yes, so this it the best place where to have them. You have to have them in a place which you can reach from your seat.

YorkshirePud

Apr 1, 2017
Merseyside

haha just a microfibre wipe for the glass and some autoglym bird poo wipes!

I have reflective vests & car manual (manual & service book) in boxes under seats.
Don't know if reflective vests are mandatory in UK, but in most of EU countries yes, so this it the best place where to have them. You have to have them in a place which you can reach from your seat.

Its not mandatory in the UK though its a sensible idea, I have mine in the boot of the car with the rest of my "breakdown pack"

Dr.Dash

Aug 30, 2015
Midlands
Variable speed continuous wipe

Hidden feature #2...Non rain sensing wipers.

With the wipers in the second position (1st = intermittent, 2nd = continuous slow, 3rd =fast) the speed of wipe can be adjusted using the intermittent wiper interval adjuster from normal all the way up to the same speed as fast wipe.

Miguel 7

R ST
Jan 23, 2017
Hidden feature #2...Non rain sensing wipers.

With the wipers in the second position (1st = intermittent, 2nd = continuous slow, 3rd =fast) the speed of wipe can be adjusted using the intermittent wiper interval adjuster from normal all the way up to the same speed as fast wipe.
Comeon...that was already on mk1s :D

Grantreadk1

Oct 19, 2016
On my mk 2 the wipers face up but if you take the key out of the ignition and press the wiper stick down they stay in the down position

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
Just beware of the 'boot unlock only' button on key fob. Great that it only opens the boot, but once you close it, it locks, regardless if you have anything in there...(like pets, or your key fob!)..and yes it has happened to me before with the key fob...and my spare key wasn't what I would call nearby.

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
One great hidden feature of my 290 is that most people don't know what it is or what is under the bonnet.
Very seldom do I tire of disappearing into middle distance when some scrote in his Corsa Special Edition or BMW 320D assumes it's a 1.6 diesel.

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
Every car I've driven has had a coin holder and I've always wondered who actually uses them. But by the sounds of it, quite a few people do

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise