Hola - Hello everyone from Spain

20VT_AUQ

Roar
Dec 5, 2019
Greetings, my name is Daniel and I am the new owner of this 2003 Seat Toledo 1.8 20VT Sport:

soJdziJ.jpg

This is probably the best pic so far. Took it the other day in my village. I normally don't go there with this car as there's too much dust and whatnot. But I liked the foggy weather.

It is completely stock under the hood. Has traveled 150k kilometers and I always try to care it as much as I can.

Dad has a basic Stella version of this car (2004, 105bhp 1.6 engine):

GDqpRTP.jpg

but... I was looking for something else ;) so I traveled 600 kilometers to the south of Spain where my black ride was waiting for me haha, it was a long bus trip and a fun experience. Couldn't help staring at this beauty when I refueled the very first time, or when I park it. OMG that moment when I first saw it in real life, much sexier than any pic can reflect.

The 20VT seriously needs a paint job: roof and hood are burnt by too much sun exposure, and sides are scratched by some undesirable human being's key.

Then get new 18" rims, those are 19" and have fake Audi center caps, previous owner had that brilliant idea LOL... they look nice but are damaged and I don't like the bumpy behaviour with 19s, surely they are heavy as hell. I am almost decided to get the Konig Ampliform (flow formed, light weight) bronze color, and some Goodyear Assymetric 5:

671362-11-2013-gti-volkswagen-base-forge-motorsports-coilovers-konig-ampliform-bronze.jpg

Also I want to replace the whole exhaust system, maybe FOX. Something like this:

There are plenty of SEAT in my street:

QxASrse.jpg

Need to take a pic of the 2 Cupra 290 and other Seats around home. And create some whatsapp group LOL.

In fact there are a lot of SEAT in my country as you know SEAT is a Spanish brand and although its owned by VW there's still a lot of Spanish guys involved in design and development of the brand and the all new Cupra brand.

Hope you liked my story :D see ya around.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigT's lcr
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.