How much is my Ibiza Cupra 6K worth

Apr 30, 2024
An old time member here but lost my old login.

I've just posted my Ibiza Cupra 2002 for Sale on Auto-trader which I bought off the original owner in 2011.
I have no idea what it's worth and I am hoping the price that I have chosen is not too low.

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice please.

It has a fair amount of dings on it as it lives on the street in my narrow road.
Everything is stock standard - the original owner changed the exhaust to get though MOT which may not be standard.

2 of the window switches need replacing again
The last time I replaced them, I broke the wing mirror switch, so that needs replacing too

I saw today while cleaning that there is a small leak from the hose that goes to the temp sensor.

Always have used Castrol Edge and never been hammered but still packs a punch when overtaking or joining motorways

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
An old time member here but lost my old login.

I've just posted my Ibiza Cupra 2002 for Sale on Auto-trader which I bought off the original owner in 2011.
I have no idea what it's worth and I am hoping the price that I have chosen is not too low.

I'm hoping someone can give me some advice please.

It has a fair amount of dings on it as it lives on the street in my narrow road.
Everything is stock standard - the original owner changed the exhaust to get though MOT which may not be standard.

2 of the window switches need replacing again
The last time I replaced them, I broke the wing mirror switch, so that needs replacing too

I saw today while cleaning that there is a small leak from the hose that goes to the temp sensor.

Always have used Castrol Edge and never been hammered but still packs a punch when overtaking or joining motorways
Welcome back, try posting in the SEAT car forums in the Biza threads for your model year, as someone there may have a better idea.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.