How to contact a Mod?

unclebob

Jul 22, 2009
I have a couple of questions re a possible sale, but don’t want to put up any posts re it before I’ve discussed it with a MOD as it will probably end up being removed…

The FAQ however states (if I read and understood it correctly) not to create posts for attention of anyone, and not to PM members.

So is there a board somewhere to contact mods? Do we take one of the routes above or is there another route?

dholdi

Jul 3, 2008
Preston
AFAIK submit your post and as long as you have complied with the for sale rules it will be reviewed by a mod and approved or not. If it doesnt get approved, my first one didnt because I cant read properly, then you will need to look for the reasons why. The rules are pretty clear.

unclebob

Jul 22, 2009
Thanks, I’m pretty sure it will get rejected, hence i want to ask a few q's before I submit it, basically looking at a possible group buy sort of purchase, in that I purchase the whole lot of something and distributed it amongst those that are interested, but initially I want to find out if there are any takers. Don’t want to buy loads of the item and end up with all of them!

No point wasting time of the MODS with it, if it already sort of falls on the wrong side of the rules, which say you must contact a MOD before you arrange a group buy!

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Thanks, I’m pretty sure it will get rejected, hence i want to ask a few q's before I submit it, basically looking at a possible group buy sort of purchase, in that I purchase the whole lot of something and distributed it amongst those that are interested, but initially I want to find out if there are any takers. Don’t want to buy loads of the item and end up with all of them!

No point wasting time of the MODS with it, if it already sort of falls on the wrong side of the rules, which say you must contact a MOD before you arrange a group buy!

You will have to contact ZBoyd or m0rk about this.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
quadrophenia.jpg

unclebob try [email protected]

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise