How to unlock primary user?

Dec 10, 2023
Hello,

Yes, I know that I did a stupid thing -- I entered wrong S-PIN too many times, because I just forgot it. When I first registered my car, I checked "remember S-PIN" and after 4 months I just forgot it. I raced every day to click "OK" just in time when Infotainment started and sometimes I lost. Today I activated "ask for S-PIN" and couldn't remember my S-PIN. A reset it later in My CUPRA/online (because I forgot my password from my CUPRA ID also) but now I don't know what to do in the car with Infotainment - it constantly says that my use is locked and I am unable to enter new S-PIN.

Thanks in advance,
Anton

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Hello,

Yes, I know that I did a stupid thing -- I entered wrong S-PIN too many times, because I just forgot it. When I first registered my car, I checked "remember S-PIN" and after 4 months I just forgot it. I raced every day to click "OK" just in time when Infotainment started and sometimes I lost. Today I activated "ask for S-PIN" and couldn't remember my S-PIN. A reset it later in My CUPRA/online (because I forgot my password from my CUPRA ID also) but now I don't know what to do in the car with Infotainment - it constantly says that my use is locked and I am unable to enter new S-PIN.

Thanks in advance,
Anton
Sounds like a visit to the dealer to get it reset will be needed.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.