I guess we must all be rich!

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
another one, about a million times better/cleaner got sold for £1.5k, and i swear if i had the money i would of brought it (it was that clean)

that is just 3times it should be worth, have they never seen an ibiza gti before...so they thought 3.5k :p prats!

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
i saw that this afternoon and nearly chocked on me yorkshire pudding!!!.:wtf: think this guy living in cloud cuckoo land. it must have a gold leaf interior and wheel nuts made from diamonds! or maybe its the louis vuiton limited edition model????

CIarkie

Jun 12, 2005
Basingstoke
Ha Ha.I emailed this guy not long ago to actually confirm the price was correct! Even a 2 rather than the 3 in front would be pushing it! There was another black one, same spec but with 6000 less miles for £2000. Been on thee for ages and looks like it will be there for a while to.

Although with that optimism id say mine is worth atleast 6k, only got 66,000 on the clock :happy:

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
i rang the garage up earlier and asked the question on everyone`s lips! why is it so over priced?? he told me it was a very good example with less than average miles and a special paint job! but that does`nt warrant the 3.5k price tag? i bet some mug will snap it up though? maybe he knows something about this recession that we dont? it takes all sorts??????:think: