I have a good idea

Smart22186

Feb 21, 2006
Peterborough, England
ok so i've also posted this in the spotted section, but as i have a leon i'll put one here as well, tell me what u think.

What the Mods should make are some SCN cards, on them should just be a space at the bottom where you can write your username, (maybe a date) it should say sommin like

Check out SCN for all your seat needs
You’ve been spotted by

^ put username their

Could call them tags, then we could start a new section in the spotted thread where u can say if you've been tagged!

obviously their would be the problem of putting the cards behind wipers but I think most ppl will find we quite a friendly bunch here and mean no harm.

By making these cards it helps to advertise the site as well as a bit of fun, ppl could collect tags and stuff like that?

What do ppl think all we need is a simple PDF card made up with site logo, and a link so we could all print them off, keep em in glove box and wallet and if u see a parked up Seat just tag it!

Smart22186

Feb 21, 2006
Peterborough, England
i appreciate the idea may have already been about, but from what i can see, they look quite big, i was kinda thinking sommin credit card size, the we could have a thread where abouts ppl who have recieved tags note it donw and could even have a running total of ppl who issued most tags? just an idea, will try and knock one up

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.