• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Aug 22, 2020
14
1
I’ve got a bit of a problem with my dsg transmission. Just then I did 3/4 throttle in first gear and as I changed it into second the car jolted me forward for a second and then slammed it into second gear and drove like normal. Like the transmission locked up and then went into second. Bearing in mind I did this manual mode. It’s happened twice now, First one happened a month or 2 ago and wasn’t that violent but this one was worse.

Would really appreciate any ideas you guys would have and if people know any places in South Wales that can look at this? Much appreciated.

I have a 2012 facelift seat ibiza fr with the 1.4 twincharger engine and a dsg transmission.
 
I’ve got a bit of a problem with my dsg transmission. Just then I did 3/4 throttle in first gear and as I changed it into second the car jolted me forward for a second and then slammed it into second gear and drove like normal. Like the transmission locked up and then went into second. Bearing in mind I did this manual mode. It’s happened twice now, First one happened a month or 2 ago and wasn’t that violent but this one was worse.

Would really appreciate any ideas you guys would have and if people know any places in South Wales that can look at this? Much appreciated.

I have a 2012 facelift seat ibiza fr with the 1.4 twincharger engine and a dsg transmission.
Better posting in the Biza section for more chance of a reply. My twinchargers before the Leon never did this so can not comment.