I have ordered a 1.9 TDi Stylance

hardynr

Hi Guys,

I have finally ordered a 1.9 TDi Stylance after a lot of deliberation! :D

I should get it early march as it is in stock somwhere just needs ipod and parking sensors put on for me.

Cheers for the help deciding what colour I finally went for a Emocion Red one as they had this in stock and it does look very nice.

Cheers!

tobywuk

Feb 13, 2007
Im also going to hopefully get a 1.9TDI stylance today from my local dealer. just waiting for the guy to come and buy my current car today then i will give the dealer a phone :D

FerrariStu

Scuderia Leona
Feb 15, 2007
The wait......

I'm waiting for my Stylance 1.9 TDi to be registered by the dealer and then i'll be off to get her pronto!

Will it be Saturday? Will it be Monday? :cry:

The waiting is killing me!

Swing low sweet chariot :clap:

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
I'm waiting for my Stylance 1.9 TDi to be registered by the dealer and then i'll be off to get her pronto!

Will it be Saturday? Will it be Monday? :cry:

The waiting is killing me!

Swing low sweet chariot :clap:

Not waiting 2 weeks for the 07 plate???

tobywuk

Feb 13, 2007
hehe, im also picking mine up on saterday :D cant wait.

I was sad to see my first ever car go today :(

FerrariStu

Scuderia Leona
Feb 15, 2007
Not waiting 2 weeks for the 07 plate???

Good point buddy, but I got a good deal on a new import previously bound for rental in Ireland (and ultimately registered in the UK) from a VW dealer so i'm snapping it up while it's there.

I also tend to do tons of miles for work and thus run my cars long so it wouldn't make much difference to the resale value once i've finished with it.

I must admit though, this is the first time i've been tempted to a (subtle) personalised number plate too so it may not be a worry anyway (the 07 thing doesn't really bother me (yet! :D ).

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.