I'm going to kill some one... Preferably a Pollish person...

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
I know the textures are different on the older models audi's but the newer old shape maybe different.

Get down there and see your car fella, that way if your not happy with any part of the repair they can sort ot in the mean time

jedi knight

BIG AND BOUNCY
Jun 18, 2004
West Midlands
Sorry to hear about your troubles mate,worth asking your insurance company if they would buy the car off you so you can get something else as it is does seem abit unacceptable and are they going to look into the fact that the value of your car might be worth less if the accidents logged on the hpi database.

Last edited:

Deleted member 7729

I would push for non acceptance of the car due to it's current state. Then go and get something nice and new :)

SpareMan

Feb 8, 2006
Dash panels can take a long time to come through. I know of a customer who has been waiting for over 3 months now.

The reason is that a Dash panel is not a fast moving part, for that reason SEAT UK is not particularly willing to stock it. These things cost around £500, would you keep one on the off chance you might sell it? Bear in mind that the Leon Mk 1 has a choice of 13 different dash's. Therefore would you want to keep one of each (more than £6k worth of stock, most of which might never sell).

I am guessing now that SEAT in Spain are using the same logic and will only order one in for a specific customer back order. They then have to place that order with their suppliers who probably then have to have it manufacture it. This is what takes 2 months or more

Cupra_Mark

Jun 15, 2006
South Wales
Ben CTR said:
For those who don't remember me having a coming together with a Pollish driver about 5 weeks ago.. See thread.. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=88589
Well, i've just found out today from the bodyshop that my car, that was nearly ready, now also needs a full new dash..But the TW@TS at Seat haven't got a single one on stock anywhere, so having to have one made from Spain.. But this is the best bit.. IT COULD TAKE UPTO... Wait for it.... 2 :censored: ING MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't begin to explain to you guys how FU(KED off I am... .. That'll be nearly 3 1/2 months i'll be without my car (Or all summer basically) and there's absolutely JACK $HIT I can do about it! Cheers Mr Immigrant.. Love you lots.... ******!
I'm getting on the blower to the his insurance company first thing in morning and going to demand a decent car with some uumpff!! (VXR, Golf GTI, CTR etc etc) They've given me a Volvo to smoke around in for the last 5 weeks, which is nice, but sooooooooooooooooooooo slow and boring.. I was quite happy to leave it at that for a few weeks, didn't bother me.. But for another 2 months during the summer... Er.. No thanks!!! Why should I? I was driving along
minding my own business and now, thanks to Mr Immigrant, i've **** out for the summer... God i'm missing my car...
Anyway, rant over.. Sorry to go on.. But i'm livid!!![:@]

Humm! I am sorry to hear about your smash with another car, however, I consider your comments to be rather racist! It does not matter whether the driver came from from Poland, Wales or England or Italy!!

I am half-Polish (not Pollish by the way) and consider the above to be rather offensive on this forum! I hope you get you LCR back shortly!

Mark

Last edited:

Ben CTR

Still Part Of VAG
May 6, 2003
Open Road...
Visit site
Cupra_Mark said:
Humm! I am sorry to hear about your smash with another car, however, I consider your comments to be rather racist! It does not matter whether the driver came from from Poland, Wales or England or Italy!!

I am half-Polish (not Pollish by the way) and consider the above to be rather offensive on this forum! I hope you get you LCR back shortly!

Mark
Don't worry mate.. I'm not going to kill a Pollish person.. It was kind of a joke funnily enough... :blink:
I AM CERTAINLY NOT RACIST EITHER... Just hugely pissed off with this guy that's all... Wouldn't you be???

Cupra_Mark

Jun 15, 2006
South Wales
Ben CTR said:
Don't worry mate.. I'm not going to kill a Pollish person.. It was kind of a joke funnily enough... :blink:
I AM CERTAINLY NOT RACIST EITHER... Just hugely pissed off with this guy that's all... Wouldn't you be???
Oh Yes I would be!! For sure!