Infotainment reversing volume

Jan 19, 2022
Hello all

Not been on the forum before, only had my car since August 2021 (seat Leon 2019).

I took the car to seat under warranty to have a few bits done including updating infotainment system because the navigation and full link occasionally would stop working. It has gone from version 0514 to 0516.

My question is, when I put the car into reverse it mutes the stereo (which I don't like). I have found the setting under sound and volumes. I have tried it on mute and 1 through to 5. It has no effect and always mutes the stereo. I have tried resetting the stereo to factory to clear everything and reset it up, still doesn't work. I am hoping that I have missed something obvious. Has anyone come across this or know what to do to get it back to not muting it?

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Assuming you have the Park Pilot system fitted (sensors front and rear plus visual display in Infotainment) then there should be a menu setting to adjust the Infotainment volume in - Parking & Manoeuvring/Park Pilot. I have the radio/music volume reduced when reversing. If you wish to listen whilst reversing then press the 'P' button next to the hazard warning switch whilst volume reduced to bring the volume back up.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.