Intercoolers

xr2turbo

Nov 30, 2009
norfolk
my day off is saturday, im around any evening after 6 in aldeby tho
1 eve im going to diss for a set of wheels but trying to combine it within work time :lol:

xr2turbo

Nov 30, 2009
norfolk
also have a smaller cooler in my garden, i just bought a fiesta rs turbo to break up and it had it in the boot ready to fit

xr2turbo

Nov 30, 2009
norfolk
haha no you cant have my bumper! and wheel bearing... Can do it for you at some point?

are you a mech mate?, i need it done its getting louder every day, can order the bit if needed
pm if if you can and what money etc

cheers

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Don't see the point in this tbh how do you no it's laggy k03s arnt laggy at all , spend ur money on some thing else , sounds more like ur bored and want some thing new to fit lol

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Don't see the point in this tbh how do you no it's laggy k03s arnt laggy at all , spend ur money on some thing else , sounds more like ur bored and want some thing new to fit lol

I think its laggy because I drive it and it seems laggy! lol k03s may not be laggy on the standard cooler but it seems to be with the larger front mount.

Def not bored, think xr2turbo is gonna give me something to compare it to soon so I'll see :)

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Don't think ur gain any more by changing it do you have a forge intercooler ? Or eBay if you have an eBay bin that and buy a forge unit there tested to suit your cars potential , look how much robdon gained from fitting his forge unit , if you have forge stick with it and by some shiny bits lol , oh and if you want lag drive a cupra r lol or some thing with a gt38 or 30

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Don't think ur gain any more by changing it do you have a forge intercooler ? Or eBay if you have an eBay bin that and buy a forge unit there tested to suit your cars potential , look how much robdon gained from fitting his forge unit , if you have forge stick with it and by some shiny bits lol , oh and if you want lag drive a cupra r lol or some thing with a gt38 or 30

No not a forge cooler, read loads of threads about the Forge coolers and general opinion seems the cheaper ones are fine up to around 250BHP but after that the Forge ones come into there own.......also on the LC the Forge setup uses the restrictive standard pipework which I managed to get rid of with mine :)

I think it might just be me but hopefully I'll find out after a ride in another one.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Yer sure there wil be another car out there but if they have a different map it will feel different just don't think a slightly smaller cooler will do any thing .

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Unless the cooler is 8ft by 8ft lol , I don't think you can get one to big to cause such lag behind your bumper , I would all ways go for a bigger one over smaller one to get as much air as poss, I was gutted when forge brought out the race cooler a month after I got my one ,

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.